WorkSTEPS OF WOODBRIDGE
In addition to great rehabilitation services, Physical Therapy Sports rehab is a licensed provider of the WorkSteps Employment Testing Program. WorkSteps is a national company that is supplying employers with the tools they need to reduce work injuries and WORK INJURY COSTS! The WorkSTEPS testing system helps determine and maintain a SAFE and CAPABLE WORK FORCE, from hire to retire.
In addition, WorkSTEPS Functional capacity Evaluation testing is an excellent complement to PTSR's highly regarded rehabilitation services. We offer the most comprehensive treatment and dynamic return-to-work programs in the state and are recognized for our safe return to work success.
WorkSTEPS Provider Services:
• Job Ergonomic Analysis
• Post offer employment essential function testing - ADA Complaint
• Fit for Duty and Return to Work testing for current employees
• Functional Capacity Evaluations to determine the injured worker's functional level
• Industrial Rehabilitation and Back School
• Assistance in ADA job descriptions and compliance
• Medical and Legal Intervention
• Assistance in implementing policies and procedures for functional testing
We offer a menu of job-related tests and services that can keep your company in a leadership position when it comes to employee health and Safety.
Please call Tracy Zukowski at (732) 636-5151 or email us at email@example.com to find out how WorkSTEPS of Woodbridge can help your company have a safe, effective workforce and save money too.
The WorkSTEPS program won't let you hire your next claim. www.worksteps.com