(5 courts: 3 glass and 2 balcony)
Private and group lessons available.
Members may book courts up to 5 days in advance through the Front Desk.
• Organized leagues Men's and Women's singles
• Monday through Thursday evenings
• Beginners to advanced club players
• Fridays: 6-9pm
• Saturdays: 9am-noon
• Sundays: 8am-noon
• No partners necessary
• Week night round robins run 6-9pm all summer and during league breaks
Round Robin - Monday / Wednesday / Friday 10am - Noon
Stay active, join our Travel Team - contact Pat at the Front Desk at (732) 634-5000 ext.120.
• Adult and Junior instruction offered through our Program Guide
• Level 1 and Level 2 available
• It's like volleyball but on a racquetball court, the walls keep the ball in play
• Nets and balls provided for more indoor fun!
• Book court through Front Desk and tell them it's for wallyball.
Members, non-members, adult and junior lessions available. Contact Pat at the Front Desk with questions or to schedule lessons: by phone at (732) 634-5000 ext.120.